To our Point Pickup community:
As we are all acutely aware, the business community has been increasingly responding to the growing concerns over the spread of the COVID-19 virus. And, these concerns are even more prevalent in the grocery delivery market where demand is at an all-time high. I want to ensure all Point Pickup delivery partners, clients, drivers and employees that we are taking every precaution to keep you safe.
Point Pickup’s company credo is to be mindful of these three guiding principles:
- Protect the wellbeing of the Point Pickup community
- Be transparent with consistent and timely communications, and
- Maintain the stability of company operations through growth and crises.
The current health situation requires that we diligently practice each of these principles. We have reacted swiftly by implementing strict safety policies and procedures for our clients and drivers, including:
- Implementing a non-contact delivery solution (requirements include no customer handoffs and no exchange of delivery materials; we are also eliminating signatures as an added precaution)
- Driver use of gloves, masks, and disinfectant
- Remote work options for staff and customer support service
- Monitoring and remedying of increased stress on our platform
We will continue to adopt new policies and procedures at the recommendation of industry and health officials and provide you with timely updates; please check back regularly to see new posts on this blog.
We look forward to a quick and safe resolution to this difficult situation.